I just wanted to write a quick entry to share some awesome photography with everyone. Chuck Kimmerle was a staff photographer at the St. Cloud Times and the Grand Forks Herald before turning his lens to the landscape of western Minnesota and the eastern North Dakota. He has a long list of awards and exhibits. His current exhibit, The Unapologetic Landscape, is on an 18-month tour around North Dakota. The schedule is on his website.
Tag Archives: The Unapologetic Landscape
- St. Anthony, Abbot January 12, 2017
- The Epiphany of the Lord January 4, 2017
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (1774-1821) December 29, 2016
- Why was Jesus Born at Midnight? December 22, 2016
- The ‘O’ Antiphons December 16, 2016
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- KeK: So when you read an interpretation you don't like,...
- Stephen: "Bam. Instant salvation". His future fate (which...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: yah! this is very popular and most attractive issu...
- PixilDot: I really like this one! My first thought was "all ...
- PixilDot: Beautiful - thank you!...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer Easter faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter