I just wanted to write a quick entry to share some awesome photography with everyone. Chuck Kimmerle was a staff photographer at the St. Cloud Times and the Grand Forks Herald before turning his lens to the landscape of western Minnesota and the eastern North Dakota. He has a long list of awards and exhibits. His current exhibit, The Unapologetic Landscape, is on an 18-month tour around North Dakota. The schedule is on his website.
Tag Archives: The Unapologetic Landscape
- 10 rules of thumb for living with less August 24, 2015
- County Fairs and Back to School August 24, 2015
- For the Forgotten Babies August 18, 2015
- Willing to be ‘blessed by less’? August 17, 2015
- Beautiful weather makes putting up deer stands fun August 6, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- assignment writing: Understanding composition making use of real peopl...
- jeffiefazioco: Wow! Great farm really! Is it possible to visit it...
- Varghese Abraham: Dear my brothers/sisters, Did God/Holy Bible tell...
- Emily: I agree with Beth. I am prolife and therefore I d...
- Beth Walsh: First, there's plenty of pain to around...it isn't...
abortion Advent American history Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery baseball Catholic Catholic Church Christmas church deer faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter