I just wanted to write a quick entry to share some awesome photography with everyone. Chuck Kimmerle was a staff photographer at the St. Cloud Times and the Grand Forks Herald before turning his lens to the landscape of western Minnesota and the eastern North Dakota. He has a long list of awards and exhibits. His current exhibit, The Unapologetic Landscape, is on an 18-month tour around North Dakota. The schedule is on his website.
Tag Archives: The Unapologetic Landscape
- Where you send your “ice bucket challenge” donation DOES make a difference August 30, 2014
- Guilt: Too heavy a burden? A must-read novel August 26, 2014
- Lunker muskie on board! August 25, 2014
- A period piece you’ll relish reading August 20, 2014
- Make the choice: Read ‘Little Bee’ August 20, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- sharon: Thank you Bob for your reviews... This one and th...
- sharon: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=923436...
- Melody: Great list: I love it! Thanks! :)...
- Angie: What a lovely article! Yes, I've often thought ab...
- Karen: very sorry to read. a favorite author of mine.God ...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery baseball Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer faith family featured fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter