I just wanted to write a quick entry to share some awesome photography with everyone. Chuck Kimmerle was a staff photographer at the St. Cloud Times and the Grand Forks Herald before turning his lens to the landscape of western Minnesota and the eastern North Dakota. He has a long list of awards and exhibits. His current exhibit, The Unapologetic Landscape, is on an 18-month tour around North Dakota. The schedule is on his website.
Tag Archives: St. Cloud Times
- Is hunting lions a bad idea? July 30, 2015
- Rare and awesome bow hunting advice July 14, 2015
- Best books in the Catholic Press, 2014 July 14, 2015
- Knocking us out of our comfort zones July 8, 2015
- Finally. . . let the fishing begin July 7, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Beth Walsh: First, there's plenty of pain to around...it isn't...
- reviews for rushessay.com: Turns out, Al was right. He helped American stat...
- Vanka: Great book! You can order a book review here senpe...
- Suzan: Great info! Thanks for book review!...
- Milionea toluao: its because GOD is HOLY and he does not change his...
abortion Advent American history Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery baseball Catholic Catholic Church Christmas church deer faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter