I just wanted to write a quick entry to share some awesome photography with everyone. Chuck Kimmerle was a staff photographer at the St. Cloud Times and the Grand Forks Herald before turning his lens to the landscape of western Minnesota and the eastern North Dakota. He has a long list of awards and exhibits. His current exhibit, The Unapologetic Landscape, is on an 18-month tour around North Dakota. The schedule is on his website.
Tag Archives: St. Cloud Times
- Prime time for bow hunting starts soon! October 24, 2014
- Tap dancing priests go viral October 23, 2014
- Who was ‘O’Shaughnessy,’ anyway? October 23, 2014
- The Elder of Miambani October 23, 2014
- Life’s mysteries, from another point of view October 15, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Naveen: From the point of view of us and also from the poi...
- Joel: Too be fair I have not read the book, but can some...
- pay for an essay online: Students furthermore drop prey concerning cycl...
- Patricia Vazquez: I am the author of "Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of...
- Patricia Vazquez: Father Frank Pavone, Director of Priests for Life,...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer faith family featured fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter