I just wanted to write a quick entry to share some awesome photography with everyone. Chuck Kimmerle was a staff photographer at the St. Cloud Times and the Grand Forks Herald before turning his lens to the landscape of western Minnesota and the eastern North Dakota. He has a long list of awards and exhibits. His current exhibit, The Unapologetic Landscape, is on an 18-month tour around North Dakota. The schedule is on his website.
Tag Archives: St. Cloud Times
- Wisconsin turkey lottery deadline is today! December 10, 2013
- ‘The Catechism of Hockey’: not just for sports fans December 10, 2013
- Comic strip not funny December 9, 2013
- St. Nicholas and the worldly spirit of Christmas December 6, 2013
- Trying to solve a tricky shotgun problem December 6, 2013
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- The Greatest Gift I Was Ever Given July 18, 2011
- 9 Reasons Catholics Go to Mass November 29, 2011
- Susan: This seems like a great way to start Advent -- wit...
- Fr Mike Tegeder: Very well done Bob. Thank you. Fr Mike Tegeder...
- coca: Few years ago, on a TV show, a priest said that ...
- coca: Nice article....
- jenny: I am joining the novena now on Oct. 29, so I am ca...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christmas church deer Exercise faith family featured fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota NFP photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter