I just wanted to write a quick entry to share some awesome photography with everyone. Chuck Kimmerle was a staff photographer at the St. Cloud Times and the Grand Forks Herald before turning his lens to the landscape of western Minnesota and the eastern North Dakota. He has a long list of awards and exhibits. His current exhibit, The Unapologetic Landscape, is on an 18-month tour around North Dakota. The schedule is on his website.
Tag Archives: St. Cloud Times
- Best archer in the world? January 26, 2015
- ‘I thought, I could do that’ January 26, 2015
- The neurological impact of pornography January 21, 2015
- Father Robert Jude, a priest for 65 years January 15, 2015
- Father Charles Froehle, seminary rector and pastor January 15, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Paula: Delightful and solid column, Susan. Thanks for sh...
- Robin Bob: Majority of students feel nervous and lose confide...
- best essay writing service: Composing assignment products and services can be ...
- disqus_Nr2gi4BaIX: Want to donate to the Zach Sobiech Osteosarcoma Fu...
- disqus_Nr2gi4BaIX: Great advice about praying before entertaining....
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer faith family featured fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter