I just wanted to write a quick entry to share some awesome photography with everyone. Chuck Kimmerle was a staff photographer at the St. Cloud Times and the Grand Forks Herald before turning his lens to the landscape of western Minnesota and the eastern North Dakota. He has a long list of awards and exhibits. His current exhibit, The Unapologetic Landscape, is on an 18-month tour around North Dakota. The schedule is on his website.
Tag Archives: St. Cloud Times
- Worry not February 24, 2017
- The Chair of Saint Peter the Apostle February 17, 2017
- The Path to Spiritual Greatness February 10, 2017
- Glorify the Lord with me, let us praise God’s name February 1, 2017
- My Breakthrough with Lectio Divina January 26, 2017
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Your parliamentary post help us to know detail abo...
- Nancy Johnsen: Very interesting woman! I can ask for her prayers,...
- Dominic Deus: Thank you for this informative summary of the life...
- Leslie Joseph Scheelar: we can ask for a blessing from a Catholic priest i...
- email@example.com: Isiah is remarkable prophet in the world who speci...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer Easter faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter