I just wanted to write a quick entry to share some awesome photography with everyone. Chuck Kimmerle was a staff photographer at the St. Cloud Times and the Grand Forks Herald before turning his lens to the landscape of western Minnesota and the eastern North Dakota. He has a long list of awards and exhibits. His current exhibit, The Unapologetic Landscape, is on an 18-month tour around North Dakota. The schedule is on his website.
Tag Archives: St. Cloud Times
- Top Holy Week and Easter Movies March 31, 2015
- A girl’s first turkey hunt March 31, 2015
- Sportshow time! March 27, 2015
- Spring training for baseball fans March 24, 2015
- The miracle of the liquified blood March 23, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Sharon: Thanks for adding it to the list!...
- Anthony Maranise, OblSB: I actually kind of dig "Son of God." It's got a bi...
- Jonathan: I like this passages ...
- aceequine: My two cents to those who are critical, not that t...
- DrSheilahere: I do remember a period of time when no meat Friday...
abortion Advent American history Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery baseball Catholic Catholic Church Christmas church deer faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter