Catholic League SUSAN SARANDON’S WILLFUL IGNORANCE
Tag Archives: Sarandon
- My personal relationship with “Him” March 11, 2014
- How the movie ‘Gravity’ is an allegory of the Christ story February 27, 2014
- Time for your Catholic parish to change? February 12, 2014
- Thinking ahead to spring February 10, 2014
- Crashed Ice construction February 7, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- The Greatest Gift I Was Ever Given July 18, 2011
- Danielle: I was raised with Catholic guidance - and went thr...
- Diane: i second that and also recommend all cradle Cathol...
- Chrisbam: Those who cry about tolerance for their causes rar...
- Chrisbam: You may want to go to an RCIA class at a Catholic ...
- Betty: Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are not holy days of...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christmas church deer Exercise faith family featured fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota NFP photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter