- Gaudete Sunday – The Third Sunday of Advent December 9, 2016
- Isaiah, the prophet the featured voice of Advent December 2, 2016
- Thanksgiving: Time to Count Blessings and Thank God for Gifts November 23, 2016
- Nothing’s easy in deer hunting November 18, 2016
- Jesus – King in the line of David November 18, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- email@example.com: Conscience was not a direct nor passed on the idea...
- lehuyiyj: it does not say nothing2225552255225555$$$$$###(*(...
- Oanhtt: Your site is truly intriguing and motivation to nu...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: This is really inspirational and it can be happen ...
- Jimmy Muller: Hello Dave! What a great info about bow hunting yo...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer Easter faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter