I just wanted to write a quick entry to share some awesome photography with everyone. Chuck Kimmerle was a staff photographer at the St. Cloud Times and the Grand Forks Herald before turning his lens to the landscape of western Minnesota and the eastern North Dakota. He has a long list of awards and exhibits. His current exhibit, The Unapologetic Landscape, is on an 18-month tour around North Dakota. The schedule is on his website.
Must-see landscape and architectural photos
October 12, 2010
About Dianne Towalski
- Finally, flowers bloom! May 16, 2013
- From Hollywood to Zach May 10, 2013
- Snow bird May 8, 2013
- 8 Reasons why I’m Irked with Dr. Kermit Gosnell May 7, 2013
- It’s turkey time! April 29, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- The Greatest Gift I Was Ever Given July 18, 2011
- 9 Reasons Catholics Go to Mass November 29, 2011
- 6 Reasons Kids Do Best When Raised By Married Parents November 3, 2011
- sharon: Thank you for this article Kathy. I know you are ...
- angie: Thanks for putting my feelings into wonderful word...
- disqus_Nr2gi4BaIX: What a great article, Sharon. It's a treasure trov...
- Tracy Dougherty: Kathy, I am writing to tell you I am just back fr...
- YW Purnomosidhi Fable: Grace is amazing gift from God. We receive it and ...
abortion Advent American history Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christmas church deer Exercise faith family featured fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota Most Read Stories photography Planned Parenthood Pope Benedict XVI prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter