For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is hunting lions a bad idea? July 30, 2015
- Rare and awesome bow hunting advice July 14, 2015
- Best books in the Catholic Press, 2014 July 14, 2015
- Knocking us out of our comfort zones July 8, 2015
- Finally. . . let the fishing begin July 7, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Beth Walsh: First, there's plenty of pain to around...it isn't...
- reviews for rushessay.com: Turns out, Al was right. He helped American stat...
- Vanka: Great book! You can order a book review here senpe...
- Suzan: Great info! Thanks for book review!...
- Milionea toluao: its because GOD is HOLY and he does not change his...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter