For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- The Advent Wreath November 25, 2015
- Bow hunt yields surprise sighting November 24, 2015
- Playing a nun on stage ‘is a blast’ November 23, 2015
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe November 22, 2015
- Deer hunting 2015: a bountiful harvest! November 16, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- larry smith: This brief commentary is what Cristian Belief is m...
- larry smith: We are all disturbed about night deer hunting! I k...
- muslims go home: savages...
- Maggie18: I always laugh at these people who tout this clima...
- scott: Is it true that when starlings surround you the pr...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter