For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fruits of the Holy Spirit May 13, 2016
- St. James the Lesser, Apostle and Martyr April 29, 2016
- Wild turkey feast feeds 16 April 25, 2016
- St. Adalbert of Prague, Bishop and Martyr April 22, 2016
- Turkey hunt goes smoothly April 22, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Carlton Taylor: The miracle of the liquified blood...
- Carlton Taylor: A Martyr’s Death...
- 663853506: ???...
- best essay writer: There are have a relation between science and astr...
- garnet: I was raised as a catholic but every time I ask so...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter