For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Deer hunting in Europe September 25, 2014
- Connecting St. Francis with Pope Francis September 25, 2014
- The Delegation Trip to Kitui, Kenya Begins September 24, 2014
- A gift book for budding readers and writers September 22, 2014
- Archery season underway! September 18, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- buy assignment australia: You will have time the moment ones readers possibl...
- Joe in PA: ...Speaks Candidly To Cecile Richards.... No she ...
- Marcelo: Biggest mistake of their lives? Do you have any id...
- sharon: Thank you Bob for your reviews... This one and th...
- sharon: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=923436...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter