For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New priests ‘a dynamic group’ May 30, 2015
- Turkey hunt brings unexpected challenges May 15, 2015
- Rosemount pastor: Ease Nepal’s suffering with CRS donation May 12, 2015
- “Don’t let the bedbugs bite” May 10, 2015
- 10 ways Good Pope John still is guiding May 4, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Todd T Davis: Yes the book "The book chief" is really a worthy o...
- Mellissa Gilbert: He is the best herbal Doctor that made me conceive...
- Mellissa Gilbert: Contact him on: email@example.com/bosu...
- Annette: What I don't understand is why would god send the ...
- Jessica Williams: What will i do to thank Doctor Atete the great spe...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter