For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- St. Francis of Assisi (1182-1226), religious October 2, 2015
- Don’t forget about turkeys this fall October 2, 2015
- Pope Francis, St. Junipero Serra and the New Evangelization September 29, 2015
- Archery season finally underway September 28, 2015
- Saints Cosmas and Damian, martyrs September 26, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- muslims go home: savages...
- Maggie18: I always laugh at these people who tout this clima...
- scott: Is it true that when starlings surround you the pr...
- graeme: Great Article. This is why we read the lives of t...
- assignment writing: Understanding composition making use of real peopl...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter