For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Repent! January 17, 2017
- St. Anthony, Abbot January 12, 2017
- The Epiphany of the Lord January 4, 2017
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (1774-1821) December 29, 2016
- Why was Jesus Born at Midnight? December 22, 2016
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- KeK: So when you read an interpretation you don't like,...
- Stephen: "Bam. Instant salvation". His future fate (which...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: yah! this is very popular and most attractive issu...
- PixilDot: I really like this one! My first thought was "all ...
- PixilDot: Beautiful - thank you!...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter