For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- ‘Gutenberg’s Apprentice’ a superb novel November 25, 2014
- Wisconsin farm is home to both deer and Christmas trees November 24, 2014
- Venison summer sausage: an annual tradition November 18, 2014
- Lessons for young in biography of famous author November 18, 2014
- Basilica Icon Festival goes through Nov. 23 November 17, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- essay writers: Be sure you make by way of your cardio, in relatio...
- Paul R: Nice review! It almost seems to call out for an ...
- GraceofAdoption: Beautiful!!!!...
- Sharon: Thank you Susanna for sharing - I cant wait to rea...
- Sharon: http://thecatholicspirit.com/news/local-news/fight...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter