For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Months from sainthood, St. Therese’s parents already patrons for a local Catholic family March 11, 2015
- High Plains history, high drama February 22, 2015
- A different way to do Lent February 18, 2015
- Fat Tuesday means Polish tradition: paczki February 17, 2015
- Best archer in the world? January 26, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- A: You forgot to add beer. Lots of beer to go with th...
- Melissa Frazer Montgomery: Beautiful story. ...
- Natalie: you're totally right Mandy:)...
- KeK: labster, you are absolutely right. It betrays a fu...
- KeK: Ummm...Catholics are Christians. Why are you drawi...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter