For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- ‘My Battle Against Hitler’ April 21, 2015
- My daughter’s first turkey hunt April 17, 2015
- Madonnas and memory April 8, 2015
- Coming Home – a Holy Thursday Reflection April 2, 2015
- Top Holy Week and Easter Movies March 31, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Rayosun: Bob, It's nice that von Hildebrand battle agains...
- jacob luna: same...
- loxygirl: That's the last place you want to go....
- loxygirl: Give me a break. The church and Government were as...
- KeK: He's not a troll. He's right....
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter