For several weeks now on my drive in to work I’ve been seeing this view of the just-risen sun hitting the facade of the Cathedral of St. Paul. I finally stopped, grabbed my camera and tried to save the scene, because after living in Minnesota for 28+ years I know this respite from winter weather isn’t going to continue. Snow forecast in the next 24 hours.
Greetings from sunny Minnesota — FYI: It won’t last
January 11, 2012
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel July 14, 2016
- The Dual Citizenship of Catholic Americans July 1, 2016
- St. Cyril of Alexandria (370-444), Bishop and Doctor June 24, 2016
- A six week series from the letter to the Galatians June 17, 2016
- St. Barnabas, apostle and martyr June 9, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Paula Ruddy: Thanks, Father Van Sloun, for affirming the value ...
- best essay services: This was very interesting that Blessed Trinity pri...
- professional paper writers: I think every step are so much important for the s...
- Carlton Taylor: The miracle of the liquified blood...
- Carlton Taylor: A Martyr’s Death...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter