The Christmas Holiday season is in full swing, so now seems like a good time to ask, “What’s your favorite Christmas show or movie?” Is it one of the classics like “It’s A Wonderful Life” (pictured above) or something more recent like “The Santa Clause 2”?
What’s your favorite Christmas show or movie?
December 16, 2011
About Craig Berry
Craig converted to the Catholic Faith in 1998. He enjoys spending time with his family, blogging, building websites and producing music.
- Archery season ends quietly February 3, 2016
- New Parker crossbow on the way! January 29, 2016
- Why this scientist is pro-life January 22, 2016
- Franciscan Blessing Alive in Colombian Mission Work January 21, 2016
- Saying good-bye to dad January 15, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- unknown: Proverbs 21:19 (New Living Translation) It is bett...
- Scot Lang: happy wheels...
- tschraad: I wonder how much pollution has Obama put into the...
- D Blyth: I now look forward to Mass tomorrow even more...
- Joy Morgan: hi,thanks.I`m interesting and I think this book is...
abortion Advent American history Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter