The Christmas Holiday season is in full swing, so now seems like a good time to ask, “What’s your favorite Christmas show or movie?” Is it one of the classics like “It’s A Wonderful Life” (pictured above) or something more recent like “The Santa Clause 2″?
What’s your favorite Christmas show or movie?
December 16, 2011
About Craig Berry
Craig converted to the Catholic Faith in 1998. He enjoys spending time with his family, blogging, building websites and producing music.
- Months from sainthood, St. Therese’s parents already patrons for a local Catholic family March 11, 2015
- High Plains history, high drama February 22, 2015
- A different way to do Lent February 18, 2015
- Fat Tuesday means Polish tradition: paczki February 17, 2015
- Best archer in the world? January 26, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- A: You forgot to add beer. Lots of beer to go with th...
- Melissa Frazer Montgomery: Beautiful story. ...
- Natalie: you're totally right Mandy:)...
- KeK: labster, you are absolutely right. It betrays a fu...
- KeK: Ummm...Catholics are Christians. Why are you drawi...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer faith family featured fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter