At least it was unidentified until I saw the ad on the side. But it’s not everyday a dirigible sachet’s around the copper dome so I snapped a picture with my droid.
Unidentified flying object over the Cathedral of St. Paul?
July 18, 2011
About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- A fresh approach to self denial and good works March 3, 2017
- Worry not February 24, 2017
- The Chair of Saint Peter the Apostle February 17, 2017
- The Path to Spiritual Greatness February 10, 2017
- Glorify the Lord with me, let us praise God’s name February 1, 2017
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- firstname.lastname@example.org: This Woman is the name of the encourage. He had te...
- Naimul Hoque: This Woman is the name of the encourage. He had te...
- Ernie Dupuis: is chicken consider meat for Fridays during lent ?...
- Carmel Cross: I think our church should get with it the times, J...
- email@example.com: Your parliamentary post help us to know detail abo...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter