At least it was unidentified until I saw the ad on the side. But it’s not everyday a dirigible sachet’s around the copper dome so I snapped a picture with my droid.
Unidentified flying object over the Cathedral of St. Paul?
July 18, 2011
About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Isaiah, the prophet the featured voice of Advent December 2, 2016
- Thanksgiving: Time to Count Blessings and Thank God for Gifts November 23, 2016
- Nothing’s easy in deer hunting November 18, 2016
- Jesus – King in the line of David November 18, 2016
- Blessed Lucy of Narnia November 16, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Conscience was not a direct nor passed on the idea...
- lehuyiyj: it does not say nothing2225552255225555$$$$$###(*(...
- Oanhtt: Your site is truly intriguing and motivation to nu...
- email@example.com: This is really inspirational and it can be happen ...
- Jimmy Muller: Hello Dave! What a great info about bow hunting yo...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter