About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Prayer for the Sacred Paschal Triduum April 7, 2017
- Laetare Sunday a joyful pause in a somber season March 23, 2017
- The meaning of the season of Lent March 10, 2017
- A fresh approach to self denial and good works March 3, 2017
- Worry not February 24, 2017
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- zigeps: yes...
- zigeps: but He does appreciate it when we are willing to s...
- zigeps: huh? I cannot even understand that. But then aga...
- zigeps: You are not wrong, but not right. Actually you ha...
- zigeps: The "state" and Church were on-again, off-again fr...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer Easter faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter