About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Two-year bow hunting drought finally ends October 21, 2016
- St. Paul: Looking Back, Looking Forward October 20, 2016
- Sacred Scripture, Wisdom for Salvation October 14, 2016
- Give thanks to God! October 7, 2016
- St. Theresa of the Child Jesus September 30, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- email@example.com: After end of one session of education it’s so pl...
- Richard: Many people from current parents, alumni, and frie...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Thanks Franciscan for nice wishes. The students at...
- email@example.com: New investigative headways are quickly changing th...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: New investigative headways are quickly changing th...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer Easter faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter