About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Saint Bartholomew, Apostle and Martyr August 19, 2016
- Peace or division, which is it? August 11, 2016
- Somebody’s knockin’ at your door August 4, 2016
- The pastoral imagination of Pope Francis and the gospel according to Giovanni Guareshi August 2, 2016
- St. Alphonsus Liguori, Bishop and Doctor of the Church July 29, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- email@example.com: New investigative headways are quickly changing th...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: New investigative headways are quickly changing th...
- Ian M. Cook: So fishing is now so easy with latest technology. ...
- Paula Ruddy: Thanks, Father Van Sloun, for affirming the value ...
- best essay services: This was very interesting that Blessed Trinity pri...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer Easter faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter