Still haven’t registered for the Archdiocesan Men’s Conference? No problem! Walk-in registrations are welcome. The event will be held from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 31, at the Cathedral of St. Paul in St. Paul. Cost is $15.
About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Novena for a Rebirth of Chastity and Purity – Day 9 July 26, 2016
- Novena for a Rebirth of Chastity and Purity – Day 8 July 25, 2016
- Novena for a Rebirth of Chastity and Purity – Day 7 July 24, 2016
- Novena for a Rebirth of Chastity and Purity – Day 6 July 23, 2016
- The Cross: Our hope for forgiveness and salvation July 22, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Paula Ruddy: Thanks, Father Van Sloun, for affirming the value ...
- best essay services: This was very interesting that Blessed Trinity pri...
- professional paper writers: I think every step are so much important for the s...
- Carlton Taylor: The miracle of the liquified blood...
- Carlton Taylor: A Martyr’s Death...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer Easter faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter