Still haven’t registered for the Archdiocesan Men’s Conference? No problem! Walk-in registrations are welcome. The event will be held from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 31, at the Cathedral of St. Paul in St. Paul. Cost is $15.
About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Rare and awesome bow hunting advice July 14, 2015
- Best books in the Catholic Press, 2014 July 14, 2015
- Knocking us out of our comfort zones July 8, 2015
- Finally. . . let the fishing begin July 7, 2015
- 11 things to know about Archbishop Hebda July 7, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- reviews for rushessay.com: Turns out, Al was right. He helped American stat...
- Vanka: Great book! You can order a book review here senpe...
- Suzan: Great info! Thanks for book review!...
- Milionea toluao: its because GOD is HOLY and he does not change his...
- sharon: When I taught Phy Ed at St. Dominic School years a...
abortion Advent American history Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery baseball Catholic Catholic Church Christmas church deer faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter