Still haven’t registered for the Archdiocesan Men’s Conference? No problem! Walk-in registrations are welcome. The event will be held from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 31, at the Cathedral of St. Paul in St. Paul. Cost is $15.
About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Why this scientist is pro-life January 22, 2016
- Franciscan Blessing Alive in Colombian Mission Work January 21, 2016
- Saying good-bye to dad January 15, 2016
- A 60-second case for Vikings hope January 11, 2016
- Kitchy crèches revisited December 22, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Scot Lang: happy wheels...
- tschraad: I wonder how much pollution has Obama put into the...
- D Blyth: I now look forward to Mass tomorrow even more...
- Joy Morgan: hi,thanks.I`m interesting and I think this book is...
- larry smith: This brief commentary is what Cristian Belief is m...
abortion Advent American history Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter