Still haven’t registered for the Archdiocesan Men’s Conference? No problem! Walk-in registrations are welcome. The event will be held from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 31, at the Cathedral of St. Paul in St. Paul. Cost is $15.
About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Saints and angels October 29, 2015
- The priestly vocation, a calling from God October 25, 2015
- St. John of Capistrano (1386-1456), Priest October 23, 2015
- St. Ignatius of Antioch, Bishop and Martyr, (d. 107 AD) October 16, 2015
- Pope Francis’ ‘Prayer for Our Earth’ October 15, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- larry smith: This brief commentary is what Cristian Belief is m...
- larry smith: We are all disturbed about night deer hunting! I k...
- muslims go home: savages...
- Maggie18: I always laugh at these people who tout this clima...
- scott: Is it true that when starlings surround you the pr...
abortion Advent American history Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter