Still haven’t registered for the Archdiocesan Men’s Conference? No problem! Walk-in registrations are welcome. The event will be held from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 31, at the Cathedral of St. Paul in St. Paul. Cost is $15.
About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Finally, a deer with my bow! November 7, 2013
- Why does this FBI agent run with his daughter with Down syndrome? November 7, 2013
- Deer stand shortcut spells trouble November 5, 2013
- Boy joins Pope Francis on stage, steals the show November 1, 2013
- Boat winterizing is simple October 29, 2013
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- The Greatest Gift I Was Ever Given July 18, 2011
- 9 Reasons Catholics Go to Mass November 29, 2011
- coca: Few years ago, on a TV show, a priest said that ...
- coca: Nice article....
- jenny: I am joining the novena now on Oct. 29, so I am ca...
- ME: it was a very good day! My husband and I were ver...
- SHARON WILSON: THANKS KATHY , ISN'T AMAZING HOW GOD WORKS!?...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christmas church deer Exercise faith family featured fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota Most Read Stories NFP photography Planned Parenthood Pope Benedict XVI prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter