ABC network’s new Primetime Nightline Beyond Belief was scheduled to air special on Marian apparitions tonight. Like everything else in the news world it has been bumped for Casey Anthony over-coverage. The special, “Primetime Nightline: Beyond Belief — Miraculous Mysteries” reportedly covering apparitions from Fatima to a NJ tree stump is now scheduled to air on July 13, 9:00 CT.
About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Thanks again, Matt Birk! June 8, 2013
- Final thoughts on 2013 turkey season June 4, 2013
- Capturing the excitement of Archdiocesan Youth Day May 29, 2013
- Chanhassen’s ‘Joseph’ a fun night at the theater May 28, 2013
- Finally, flowers bloom! May 16, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- The Greatest Gift I Was Ever Given July 18, 2011
- 9 Reasons Catholics Go to Mass November 29, 2011
- 6 Reasons Kids Do Best When Raised By Married Parents November 3, 2011
- disqus_Nr2gi4BaIX: Oh, thanks for the info, Sharon. I'll try to get a...
- sharon: Thank you for this article Kathy. I know you are ...
- angie: Thanks for putting my feelings into wonderful word...
- disqus_Nr2gi4BaIX: What a great article, Sharon. It's a treasure trov...
- Tracy Dougherty: Kathy, I am writing to tell you I am just back fr...
abortion Advent American history Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christmas church deer Exercise faith family featured fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota Most Read Stories photography Planned Parenthood Pope Benedict XVI prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter