About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Repent! January 17, 2017
- St. Anthony, Abbot January 12, 2017
- The Epiphany of the Lord January 4, 2017
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (1774-1821) December 29, 2016
- Why was Jesus Born at Midnight? December 22, 2016
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- KeK: So when you read an interpretation you don't like,...
- Stephen: "Bam. Instant salvation". His future fate (which...
- email@example.com: yah! this is very popular and most attractive issu...
- PixilDot: I really like this one! My first thought was "all ...
- PixilDot: Beautiful - thank you!...
abortion Advent Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis Archery Catholic Catholic Church Christian Christmas church deer Easter faith family fishing Fishing and hunting food God history humor hunting Jesus Lent marriage Mass Minnesota photography Planned Parenthood pope Pope Benedict XVI Pope Francis prayer pro-life religion saints spirituality sports St. Paul tips turkey U.S. History values Vatican walleye weather World War II
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter