Did you have a good ‘O’Green Day’?
March 19, 2012
About Michael Pytleski
Multimedia Communications Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, father of two boys, fitness obsessed, reads apologetics, philosophy and theology and could use a little more sleep.
- Don’t miss this Minnesota art exhibit March 17, 2015
- Gorgeous weather triggers big ideas March 16, 2015
- Months from sainthood, St. Therese’s parents already patrons for a local Catholic family March 11, 2015
- High Plains history, high drama February 22, 2015
- A different way to do Lent February 18, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- A: You forgot to add beer. Lots of beer to go with th...
- Melissa Frazer Montgomery: Beautiful story. ...
- Natalie: you're totally right Mandy:)...
- KeK: labster, you are absolutely right. It betrays a fu...
- KeK: Ummm...Catholics are Christians. Why are you drawi...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter