Check out the blog of Father Alex Carlson – http://fathercarlson.blogspot.com/2011/06/time-is-now.html – to learn why he’s taking on the challenge of the Twin Cities Marathon. He’s an associate pastor at Epiphany, Coon Rapids. Think we should start a poll to see if folks think he’ll make all 26 miles of “the most beautiful urban marathon in America”?
Coon Rapids’ Father Carlson to tackle the Twin Cities Marathon
July 27, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Repent! January 17, 2017
- St. Anthony, Abbot January 12, 2017
- The Epiphany of the Lord January 4, 2017
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (1774-1821) December 29, 2016
- Why was Jesus Born at Midnight? December 22, 2016
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- KeK: So when you read an interpretation you don't like,...
- Stephen: "Bam. Instant salvation". His future fate (which...
- email@example.com: yah! this is very popular and most attractive issu...
- PixilDot: I really like this one! My first thought was "all ...
- PixilDot: Beautiful - thank you!...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter