That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Recovering from my broken leg with St. Ignatius of Loyola November 22, 2013
- Catholic writer J.F. Powers remembered through his letters November 22, 2013
- A glimpse of what twins might be like in the womb November 19, 2013
- A nice doe, and fixing my bow November 19, 2013
- Deer not so active on gun opener November 12, 2013
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- The Greatest Gift I Was Ever Given July 18, 2011
- 9 Reasons Catholics Go to Mass November 29, 2011
- coca: Few years ago, on a TV show, a priest said that ...
- coca: Nice article....
- jenny: I am joining the novena now on Oct. 29, so I am ca...
- ME: it was a very good day! My husband and I were ver...
- SHARON WILSON: THANKS KATHY , ISN'T AMAZING HOW GOD WORKS!?...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter