That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Pope Francis, St. Junipero Serra and the New Evangelization September 29, 2015
- Archery season finally underway September 28, 2015
- Transition day: Bridging the World Meeting and papal visit September 25, 2015
- On pilgrimage, pizza and walking 108 miles September 24, 2015
- Pope’s concern is much deeper than most environmentalists’ September 24, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- muslims go home: savages...
- Maggie18: I always laugh at these people who tout this clima...
- scott: Is it true that when starlings surround you the pr...
- graeme: Great Article. This is why we read the lives of t...
- assignment writing: Understanding composition making use of real peopl...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter