That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Dual Citizenship of Catholic Americans July 1, 2016
- St. Cyril of Alexandria (370-444), Bishop and Doctor June 24, 2016
- A six week series from the letter to the Galatians June 17, 2016
- St. Barnabas, apostle and martyr June 9, 2016
- An Irish Catholic girl reflects on St. Peter’s Square in Rome June 7, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Paula Ruddy: Thanks, Father Van Sloun, for affirming the value ...
- best essay services: This was very interesting that Blessed Trinity pri...
- professional paper writers: I think every step are so much important for the s...
- Carlton Taylor: The miracle of the liquified blood...
- Carlton Taylor: A Martyr’s Death...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter