That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Venison summer sausage: an annual tradition November 18, 2014
- Lessons for young in biography of famous author November 18, 2014
- Basilica Icon Festival goes through Nov. 23 November 17, 2014
- More deer hunting success! November 14, 2014
- Deer opener report, plus bow hunting update November 11, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Paul R: Nice review! It almost seems to call out for an ...
- GraceofAdoption: Beautiful!!!!...
- Sharon: Thank you Susanna for sharing - I cant wait to rea...
- Sharon: http://thecatholicspirit.com/news/local-news/fight...
- sharon: Beautiful Kathy. Thank God for your bonus blessin...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter