That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Patience: The Perfect Holiday Gift December 19, 2014
- Having fun hunting and scouting December 15, 2014
- Fly a Little Higher: The story that keeps on giving December 5, 2014
- Bow hunting lessons learned December 3, 2014
- An Advent Reflection December 3, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- disqus_Nr2gi4BaIX: Want to donate to the Zach Sobiech Osteosarcoma Fu...
- disqus_Nr2gi4BaIX: Great advice about praying before entertaining....
- brownlee: Buy custom papers right now http://supreme-essay.n...
- Kathy: Thanks for this wonderful post. It is very interet...
- essay services: Like a manager When i massively get pleasure from ...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter