That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will turkey scouting pay off? April 11, 2016
- University of MN college students to participate in Alaska mission trip April 7, 2016
- The Acts of the Apostles – Scripture for the Easter Season April 6, 2016
- Double Helping: all-you-can-eat fish or the whole enchilada April 1, 2016
- The Easter Season April 1, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- best essay writer: There are have a relation between science and astr...
- garnet: I was raised as a catholic but every time I ask so...
- SaraSem: Blog Post provide acceptable obsession. The offer ...
- KeK: Luke 23: One of the criminals who hung there hurl...
- XANDER: BIBLE MY FOOT!!! the Catholic Church was the one w...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter