That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the Forgotten Babies August 18, 2015
- Willing to be ‘blessed by less’? August 17, 2015
- Beautiful weather makes putting up deer stands fun August 6, 2015
- Is hunting lions a bad idea? July 30, 2015
- Rare and awesome bow hunting advice July 14, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- assignment writing: Understanding composition making use of real peopl...
- jeffiefazioco: Wow! Great farm really! Is it possible to visit it...
- Varghese Abraham: Dear my brothers/sisters, Did God/Holy Bible tell...
- Emily: I agree with Beth. I am prolife and therefore I d...
- Beth Walsh: First, there's plenty of pain to around...it isn't...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter