That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where you send your “ice bucket challenge” donation DOES make a difference August 30, 2014
- Guilt: Too heavy a burden? A must-read novel August 26, 2014
- Lunker muskie on board! August 25, 2014
- A period piece you’ll relish reading August 20, 2014
- Make the choice: Read ‘Little Bee’ August 20, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- sharon: Thank you Bob for your reviews... This one and th...
- sharon: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=923436...
- Melody: Great list: I love it! Thanks! :)...
- Angie: What a lovely article! Yes, I've often thought ab...
- Karen: very sorry to read. a favorite author of mine.God ...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter