That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Saying good-bye to dad January 15, 2016
- A 60-second case for Vikings hope January 11, 2016
- Kitchy crèches revisited December 22, 2015
- Mary and Joseph, Model Parents for A Model Child December 21, 2015
- 52 lessons from ‘A Christmas Carol’ December 21, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Scot Lang: happy wheels...
- tschraad: I wonder how much pollution has Obama put into the...
- D Blyth: I now look forward to Mass tomorrow even more...
- Joy Morgan: hi,thanks.I`m interesting and I think this book is...
- larry smith: This brief commentary is what Cristian Belief is m...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter