That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Rare and awesome bow hunting advice July 14, 2015
- Best books in the Catholic Press, 2014 July 14, 2015
- Knocking us out of our comfort zones July 8, 2015
- Finally. . . let the fishing begin July 7, 2015
- 11 things to know about Archbishop Hebda July 7, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Milionea toluao: its because GOD is HOLY and he does not change his...
- sharon: When I taught Phy Ed at St. Dominic School years a...
- Robert Reinkober: see Fr. Tom Doyle's article in NCR July 3...page 1...
- Nanciann Horvath: I am recovering from a left leg ACL surgery. Durin...
- essay writing help: The data gained is not thought to be or maybe trie...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter