That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Turkey hunt brings unexpected challenges May 15, 2015
- Rosemount pastor: Ease Nepal’s suffering with CRS donation May 12, 2015
- “Don’t let the bedbugs bite” May 10, 2015
- 10 ways Good Pope John still is guiding May 4, 2015
- Friend’s first spring turkey hunt: three birds, two shots April 24, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Jessica Williams: What will i do to thank Doctor Atete the great spe...
- Jim: Well said, well informed Catholic. It's scary how ...
- tschraad: You said " I can also vouch for CRS." Okay try ...
- Rayosun: Bob, It's nice that von Hildebrand battle agains...
- jacob luna: same...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter