That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Advent Wreath November 25, 2015
- Bow hunt yields surprise sighting November 24, 2015
- Playing a nun on stage ‘is a blast’ November 23, 2015
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe November 22, 2015
- Deer hunting 2015: a bountiful harvest! November 16, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- larry smith: This brief commentary is what Cristian Belief is m...
- larry smith: We are all disturbed about night deer hunting! I k...
- muslims go home: savages...
- Maggie18: I always laugh at these people who tout this clima...
- scott: Is it true that when starlings surround you the pr...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter