That’s just what Kathleen T. Choi did. Check out her clever column from the Hawaii Catholic Herald at http://bit.ly/nEixsl.
Catholics, imagine if St. Paul had had e-mail
August 23, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Hill-Murray stadium named for prayer September 15, 2016
- The Children of this World vs. the Children of the Light September 15, 2016
- Social Justice and Abortion September 12, 2016
- Mercy for miserable sinners September 7, 2016
- Jesus, model teacher for instructors and catechists September 1, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Richard: Many people from current parents, alumni, and frie...
- email@example.com: Thanks Franciscan for nice wishes. The students at...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: New investigative headways are quickly changing th...
- email@example.com: New investigative headways are quickly changing th...
- Ian M. Cook: So fishing is now so easy with latest technology. ...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter