According to Boston’s Cardinal Sean O’Malley
1. To respond to God’s love.
2. To encounter Christ in the most profound way possible.
3. To gather and pray with our parish family.
4. To strengthen our particular family.
5. To witness to our faith and provide a living legacy to our children and grandchildren.
6. To be transformed by Christ’s grace.
7. To participate in Jesus’ victory over death and the salvation of the world.
8. A foretaste of heaven.
9. To follow God’s loving guidance and to commit to deepening our relationship with
Any of these at the top of your personal list? If your reason isn’t listed above, what is it?