13 coolest, wisest, wittiest words ever uttered about prayer
August 19, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 42-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- Laetare Sunday a joyful pause in a somber season March 23, 2017
- The meaning of the season of Lent March 10, 2017
- A fresh approach to self denial and good works March 3, 2017
- Worry not February 24, 2017
- The Chair of Saint Peter the Apostle February 17, 2017
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Markus: Xander you are so condescending and hippocritical....
- Graeme Braithwaite: Great article. May your weekend be a joyful one....
- lisa462345: Faith and science both have good relation between ...
- Ritu Sharma: Thanks good little thing add thanks...
- Shirley Hoehne: I agree with your message, but did you really inte...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter