13 coolest, wisest, wittiest words ever uttered about prayer
August 19, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at email@example.com.
- What place does hunting have in my life? September 14, 2015
- 10 rules of thumb for living with less August 24, 2015
- County Fairs and Back to School August 24, 2015
- For the Forgotten Babies August 18, 2015
- Willing to be ‘blessed by less’? August 17, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- assignment writing: Understanding composition making use of real peopl...
- jeffiefazioco: Wow! Great farm really! Is it possible to visit it...
- Varghese Abraham: Dear my brothers/sisters, Did God/Holy Bible tell...
- Emily: I agree with Beth. I am prolife and therefore I d...
- Beth Walsh: First, there's plenty of pain to around...it isn't...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter