13 coolest, wisest, wittiest words ever uttered about prayer
August 19, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fit for God July 1, 2015
- New priests ‘a dynamic group’ May 30, 2015
- Turkey hunt brings unexpected challenges May 15, 2015
- Rosemount pastor: Ease Nepal’s suffering with CRS donation May 12, 2015
- “Don’t let the bedbugs bite” May 10, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- essay writing help: The data gained is not thought to be or maybe trie...
- Todd T Davis: Yes the book "The book chief" is really a worthy o...
- Mellissa Gilbert: He is the best herbal Doctor that made me conceive...
- Mellissa Gilbert: Contact him on: email@example.com/bosu...
- Annette: What I don't understand is why would god send the ...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter