13 coolest, wisest, wittiest words ever uttered about prayer
August 19, 2011
About Bob Zyskowski
Bob is the Client Products Manager for the Communications Office of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. A 40-year veteran of the Catholic Press, he is the former Associate Publisher of The Catholic Spirit. You can follow him on twitter or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A gift book for budding readers and writers September 22, 2014
- Archery season underway! September 18, 2014
- Where you send your “ice bucket challenge” donation DOES make a difference August 30, 2014
- Guilt: Too heavy a burden? A must-read novel August 26, 2014
- Lunker muskie on board! August 25, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Joe in PA: ...Speaks Candidly To Cecile Richards.... No she ...
- Marcelo: Biggest mistake of their lives? Do you have any id...
- sharon: Thank you Bob for your reviews... This one and th...
- sharon: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=923436...
- Melody: Great list: I love it! Thanks! :)...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter