February 10, 2016
About Sharon O'Connell-Wilson
I am a wife to my husband Dave and mother to my children Courtney and Gabe. I have a degree in education and have worked as a teacher, in advertising, radio, retail buyer and in youth advocacy – I even rode an elephant in the circus once! I am a “cradle” Catholic who didn’t really know my faith until my adulthood. On fire with my faith and love for God I dove into parish life at Divine Mercy Catholic Church in Faribault, Minnesota. Once I dove in, I began to realized I needed to learn how to swim! Patient priests and friends as well as the Archbishop Harry J. Flynn Catechetical Institute helped me to learn the strokes. I love talking about my faith and learning more about the great gift of being Catholic. I write, speak and promote for WINE:Women In the New Evangelization. Find it at www.CatholicVineyard.com
- Laetare Sunday a joyful pause in a somber season March 23, 2017
- The meaning of the season of Lent March 10, 2017
- A fresh approach to self denial and good works March 3, 2017
- Worry not February 24, 2017
- The Chair of Saint Peter the Apostle February 17, 2017
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Markus: Xander you are so condescending and hippocritical....
- Graeme Braithwaite: Great article. May your weekend be a joyful one....
- lisa462345: Faith and science both have good relation between ...
- Ritu Sharma: Thanks good little thing add thanks...
- Shirley Hoehne: I agree with your message, but did you really inte...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter