November 1, 2016
About Sharon O'Connell-Wilson
I am a wife to my husband Dave and mother to my children Courtney and Gabe. I have a degree in education and have worked as a teacher, in advertising, radio, retail buyer and in youth advocacy – I even rode an elephant in the circus once! I am a “cradle” Catholic who didn’t really know my faith until my adulthood. On fire with my faith and love for God I dove into parish life at Divine Mercy Catholic Church in Faribault, Minnesota. Once I dove in, I began to realized I needed to learn how to swim! Patient priests and friends as well as the Archbishop Harry J. Flynn Catechetical Institute helped me to learn the strokes. I love talking about my faith and learning more about the great gift of being Catholic. I write, speak and promote for WINE:Women In the New Evangelization. Find it at www.CatholicVineyard.com
- Worry not February 24, 2017
- The Chair of Saint Peter the Apostle February 17, 2017
- The Path to Spiritual Greatness February 10, 2017
- Glorify the Lord with me, let us praise God’s name February 1, 2017
- My Breakthrough with Lectio Divina January 26, 2017
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Ernie Dupuis: is chicken consider meat for Fridays during lent ?...
- Carmel Cross: I think our church should get with it the times, J...
- email@example.com: Your parliamentary post help us to know detail abo...
- Nancy Johnsen: Very interesting woman! I can ask for her prayers,...
- Dominic Deus: Thank you for this informative summary of the life...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter