December 20, 2012
About Dave Hrbacek
Staff photographer and writer for The Catholic Spirit. Also, avid outdoors enthusiast with a passion for hunting, fishing and photography. Married to Julie and have four children, three boys and a girl.
- Prayer for the Sacred Paschal Triduum April 7, 2017
- Laetare Sunday a joyful pause in a somber season March 23, 2017
- The meaning of the season of Lent March 10, 2017
- A fresh approach to self denial and good works March 3, 2017
- Worry not February 24, 2017
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- zigeps: yes...
- zigeps: but He does appreciate it when we are willing to s...
- zigeps: huh? I cannot even understand that. But then aga...
- zigeps: You are not wrong, but not right. Actually you ha...
- zigeps: The "state" and Church were on-again, off-again fr...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter