January 15, 2013
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- Laetare Sunday a joyful pause in a somber season March 23, 2017
- The meaning of the season of Lent March 10, 2017
- A fresh approach to self denial and good works March 3, 2017
- Worry not February 24, 2017
- The Chair of Saint Peter the Apostle February 17, 2017
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Markus: Xander you are so condescending and hippocritical....
- Graeme Braithwaite: Great article. May your weekend be a joyful one....
- lisa462345: Faith and science both have good relation between ...
- Ritu Sharma: Thanks good little thing add thanks...
- Shirley Hoehne: I agree with your message, but did you really inte...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter