Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- Finally, flowers bloom! May 16, 2013
- From Hollywood to Zach May 10, 2013
- Snow bird May 8, 2013
- 8 Reasons why I’m Irked with Dr. Kermit Gosnell May 7, 2013
- It’s turkey time! April 29, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- The Greatest Gift I Was Ever Given July 18, 2011
- 9 Reasons Catholics Go to Mass November 29, 2011
- 6 Reasons Kids Do Best When Raised By Married Parents November 3, 2011
- sharon: Thank you for this article Kathy. I know you are ...
- angie: Thanks for putting my feelings into wonderful word...
- disqus_Nr2gi4BaIX: What a great article, Sharon. It's a treasure trov...
- Tracy Dougherty: Kathy, I am writing to tell you I am just back fr...
- YW Purnomosidhi Fable: Grace is amazing gift from God. We receive it and ...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter