Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- Friend’s first spring turkey hunt: three birds, two shots April 24, 2015
- ‘My Battle Against Hitler’ April 21, 2015
- My daughter’s first turkey hunt April 17, 2015
- Madonnas and memory April 8, 2015
- Coming Home – a Holy Thursday Reflection April 2, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Rayosun: Bob, It's nice that von Hildebrand battle agains...
- jacob luna: same...
- loxygirl: That's the last place you want to go....
- loxygirl: Give me a break. The church and Government were as...
- KeK: He's not a troll. He's right....
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter