Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- St. Francis of Assisi (1182-1226), religious October 2, 2015
- Don’t forget about turkeys this fall October 2, 2015
- Pope Francis, St. Junipero Serra and the New Evangelization September 29, 2015
- Archery season finally underway September 28, 2015
- Saints Cosmas and Damian, martyrs September 26, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- muslims go home: savages...
- Maggie18: I always laugh at these people who tout this clima...
- scott: Is it true that when starlings surround you the pr...
- graeme: Great Article. This is why we read the lives of t...
- assignment writing: Understanding composition making use of real peopl...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter