Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- Venison summer sausage: an annual tradition November 18, 2014
- Lessons for young in biography of famous author November 18, 2014
- Basilica Icon Festival goes through Nov. 23 November 17, 2014
- More deer hunting success! November 14, 2014
- Deer opener report, plus bow hunting update November 11, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- essay writers: Be sure you make by way of your cardio, in relatio...
- Paul R: Nice review! It almost seems to call out for an ...
- GraceofAdoption: Beautiful!!!!...
- Sharon: Thank you Susanna for sharing - I cant wait to rea...
- Sharon: http://thecatholicspirit.com/news/local-news/fight...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter