Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- Latest St. Thomas-St. John’s clash not all football September 24, 2016
- New Hill-Murray stadium named for prayer September 15, 2016
- The Children of this World vs. the Children of the Light September 15, 2016
- Social Justice and Abortion September 12, 2016
- Mercy for miserable sinners September 7, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Richard: Many people from current parents, alumni, and frie...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Thanks Franciscan for nice wishes. The students at...
- email@example.com: New investigative headways are quickly changing th...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: New investigative headways are quickly changing th...
- Ian M. Cook: So fishing is now so easy with latest technology. ...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter