Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- St. Alphonsus Liguori, Bishop and Doctor of the Church July 29, 2016
- New book on Catholic social teaching offered as free digital download from Pope Francis July 28, 2016
- Novena for a Rebirth of Chastity and Purity – Day 9 July 26, 2016
- Novena for a Rebirth of Chastity and Purity – Day 8 July 25, 2016
- Novena for a Rebirth of Chastity and Purity – Day 7 July 24, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- Ian M. Cook: So fishing is now so easy with latest technology. ...
- Paula Ruddy: Thanks, Father Van Sloun, for affirming the value ...
- best essay services: This was very interesting that Blessed Trinity pri...
- professional paper writers: I think every step are so much important for the s...
- Carlton Taylor: The miracle of the liquified blood...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter