Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- Life’s mysteries, from another point of view October 15, 2014
- KITUI -ST. PAUL PARTNERSHIP MARKS ITS 10TH ANNIVERSARY October 13, 2014
- Final prep for firearms deer season October 13, 2014
- Asked to speak at a funeral? October 13, 2014
- Brittany Maynard, Starlings & the Body of Christ October 11, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Patricia Vazquez: I am the author of "Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of...
- Patricia Vazquez: Father Frank Pavone, Director of Priests for Life,...
- Patricia Vazquez: I have written a book titled "Blessed Virgin Mary,...
- Christina: Going to add this to my future-reading list for Ma...
- best essays: Any childe should receive it is schooling with out...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter