Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- Having fun hunting and scouting December 15, 2014
- Fly a Little Higher: The story that keeps on giving December 5, 2014
- Bow hunting lessons learned December 3, 2014
- An Advent Reflection December 3, 2014
- A time for waiting . . . and thanksgiving December 1, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- disqus_Nr2gi4BaIX: Want to donate to the Zach Sobiech Osteosarcoma Fu...
- disqus_Nr2gi4BaIX: Great advice about praying before entertaining....
- brownlee: Buy custom papers right now http://supreme-essay.n...
- Kathy: Thanks for this wonderful post. It is very interet...
- essay services: Like a manager When i massively get pleasure from ...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter