Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- A glimpse of what twins might be like in the womb November 19, 2013
- A nice doe, and fixing my bow November 19, 2013
- Deer not so active on gun opener November 12, 2013
- Finally, a deer with my bow! November 7, 2013
- Why does this FBI agent run with his daughter with Down syndrome? November 7, 2013
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- The Greatest Gift I Was Ever Given July 18, 2011
- 9 Reasons Catholics Go to Mass November 29, 2011
- coca: Few years ago, on a TV show, a priest said that ...
- coca: Nice article....
- jenny: I am joining the novena now on Oct. 29, so I am ca...
- ME: it was a very good day! My husband and I were ver...
- SHARON WILSON: THANKS KATHY , ISN'T AMAZING HOW GOD WORKS!?...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter