Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- Months from sainthood, St. Therese’s parents already patrons for a local Catholic family March 11, 2015
- High Plains history, high drama February 22, 2015
- A different way to do Lent February 18, 2015
- Fat Tuesday means Polish tradition: paczki February 17, 2015
- Best archer in the world? January 26, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- A: You forgot to add beer. Lots of beer to go with th...
- Melissa Frazer Montgomery: Beautiful story. ...
- Natalie: you're totally right Mandy:)...
- KeK: labster, you are absolutely right. It betrays a fu...
- KeK: Ummm...Catholics are Christians. Why are you drawi...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter