Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- New priests ‘a dynamic group’ May 30, 2015
- Turkey hunt brings unexpected challenges May 15, 2015
- Rosemount pastor: Ease Nepal’s suffering with CRS donation May 12, 2015
- “Don’t let the bedbugs bite” May 10, 2015
- 10 ways Good Pope John still is guiding May 4, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Todd T Davis: Yes the book "The book chief" is really a worthy o...
- Mellissa Gilbert: He is the best herbal Doctor that made me conceive...
- Mellissa Gilbert: Contact him on: email@example.com/bosu...
- Annette: What I don't understand is why would god send the ...
- Jessica Williams: What will i do to thank Doctor Atete the great spe...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter