Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- Where you send your “ice bucket challenge” donation DOES make a difference August 30, 2014
- Guilt: Too heavy a burden? A must-read novel August 26, 2014
- Lunker muskie on board! August 25, 2014
- A period piece you’ll relish reading August 20, 2014
- Make the choice: Read ‘Little Bee’ August 20, 2014
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- sharon: Thank you Bob for your reviews... This one and th...
- sharon: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=923436...
- Melody: Great list: I love it! Thanks! :)...
- Angie: What a lovely article! Yes, I've often thought ab...
- Karen: very sorry to read. a favorite author of mine.God ...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter