Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- 10 rules of thumb for living with less August 24, 2015
- County Fairs and Back to School August 24, 2015
- For the Forgotten Babies August 18, 2015
- Willing to be ‘blessed by less’? August 17, 2015
- Beautiful weather makes putting up deer stands fun August 6, 2015
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- New words at Mass: How did it go at your parish? November 27, 2011
- assignment writing: Understanding composition making use of real peopl...
- jeffiefazioco: Wow! Great farm really! Is it possible to visit it...
- Varghese Abraham: Dear my brothers/sisters, Did God/Holy Bible tell...
- Emily: I agree with Beth. I am prolife and therefore I d...
- Beth Walsh: First, there's plenty of pain to around...it isn't...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter