Komen video explaining their decision to defund Planned Parenthood
February 3, 2012
About Kathy Schneeman
After graduating from The College of St. Thomas, I taught at Nativity in St. Paul until our oldest was just about born in the classroom (What a great lesson on life that would have been for my students!) I then became a stay-at-home-mom while teaching religious education classes and working very part time at UST. Recently, I served as the Archdiocese's Life Coordinator in the Office for Marriage, Family and Life until twins arrived (I was almost 43!) When I have a few minutes of quiet time, I like to run, eat chocolates, scones and Mexican food (that's why I run), read, and have a beverage with my husband at night. We have a whopping nine kids (yes...same husband and same wife; we get that question a lot!) and we attend St. Joseph's in West St. Paul--where we first met when we were in grade school.
- St. James the Lesser, Apostle and Martyr April 29, 2016
- Wild turkey feast feeds 16 April 25, 2016
- St. Adalbert of Prague, Bishop and Martyr April 22, 2016
- Turkey hunt goes smoothly April 22, 2016
- World Day of Prayer for Vocations April 15, 2016
- Our friend, Vinnie June 19, 2013
- Why no meat on Fridays in Lent? March 11, 2011
- Up for walking a Twin Cities ‘pilgrimage’? March 26, 2012
- Why and How to Pray for Deceased Loved Ones November 1, 2012
- Another chance to read — not see — ‘The Book Thief’ January 2, 2014
- 663853506: ???...
- best essay writer: There are have a relation between science and astr...
- garnet: I was raised as a catholic but every time I ask so...
- SaraSem: Blog Post provide acceptable obsession. The offer ...
- KeK: Luke 23: One of the criminals who hung there hurl...
Follow @catholichotdish on Twitter