If you have questions or would like to know more about our mission, you can communicate with us by using one of the addresses or phone numbers listed below:
Phone Number and FAX:
Calling from within Venezuela: 286-931-6290
Calling from U.S.A. to Venezuela: 011-58-286-931-6290
Local Contact in the U.S.A. Colleen Thuente 651-291-4531
Mailing Address in Venezuela:
Misioneros de San Pablo y Minneapolis
Parroquia de Jesucristo Resucitado
Puerto Ordaz, Estado Bolivar
Important Note: The above mailing address should be used only for sending written correspondence or photographs directly to our missionaries working in Venezuela. Please do not use the above address for sending monetary or other donations. All donations should be sent to our office in the United States using the guidelines given below. Also do not send any packages from overseas to this address without prior authorization from us, as we have to pay custom-duties on any packages sent to this address.
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTING PHOTOS AND STORIES FOR OUR BLOG
We are glad to receive any feedback you might like to give us about our web site. We would especially like to hear from former missionaries who have served here and might be able to send us stories, photos, or other information about their experiences. If you have materials to contribute, please note the following guidelines:
- You give us permission to edit and publish on our blog any information that you send to us.
- It is helpful if you could translate any stories you send to us in both English and Spanish, although we will still gladly accept it, if it is in just one of those languages.
- Please note that because of space limitations and other considerations, we may not be able to use all of the materials that you send to us.
- We would prefer, if it all possible, that you try to send your contributions to our site via e-mail, as it is quicker and saves us time by not having to retype things. If you know how to scan photos and send them as e-mail attachments, you can try sending them to our e-mail address, preferably as “.jpeg” image files.
- Any materials, including photos, sent to us by regular postal mail will not be returned to you, unless you specifically request that we do so. So it is best to send copies, if you choose to send items this way.
- When sending photos, please identify the subject of the photo and the date taken, if known.
- If you have questions about sending materials to us or the types of information that we can use, please try to communicate with us before you send things to us.
- We very much appreciate your cooperation in helping us build a better blog. Thanks for your contributions!
HOW TO MAKE A DONATION TO HELP SUPPORT THE WORK OF THE MISSION
As missionaries, we are always in need of the prayers and spiritual support that comes to us from the wider church community. So please ask God to continue to bless our ministry here through the grace the Holy Spirit. For “If the Lord does not build the house, in vain do its builders labor.” (Psalm 127,1)
You may also wish to help support our missionary work here through monetary offerings and other donations. We are glad to accept such donations to help serve God’s people here, which are made according to the following guidelines:
Please send all monetary contributions to:
Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis
Attn: Colleen Thuente
328 Kellogg Boulevard West
St. Paul, MN 55102
(Checks can be made payable to: The Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis).
In the United States contributions are tax deductible under Internal Revenue Code, Section 501 (C) (3).
Before making donations of any other type, we ask that you please contact us so that we might discuss together the suitability of such a donation in meeting the needs of the community here and what procedures we may need to use to make such a donation possible. Questions about making donations may be directed to Colleen Thuente at the office of Development and Stewardship of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis by calling (651) 291-4531 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or you may communicate with us in Venezuela using one of the phone numbers or addresses listed above. All donations and offers of support are greatly appreciated by us, even if in some cases we may not be able to accept a particular donation for whatever circumstances.