You know a book is going to be entertaining when you bust out laughing just reading the page of comments by those puffing for the author — make that allegedly puffing for the author.
The book is “Sinner” by Lino Rulli (Servant Books), and you can read more about it at this link, but get a load of what’s on the page titled “Praise for Lino Rulli”:
- “A radio host like Howard Stern, only guilt-ridden and confession-going.” — The New York Times
- “He’s a jerk.” — Ex-girlfriend
- “Laugh with Lino Rulli and discover why he’s so darned popular.” — Catholic Digest
- “He owes me fifteen bucks.” — Best friend
- “He has Letterman’s sharp delivery and Stern’s penchant for pushing boundaries. Yet Lino is also pious.” — St. Anthony Messenger
- “Lino fights for all sinners, but usually stays bogged down with his own caseload.” — Lino’s personal attorney.